ChatBox

WHAT THE DECK!! Vampires!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olivier Maria
[Lvl 1]
Olivier Maria

WHAT THE DECK!! Vampires! Empty
PostSubject: WHAT THE DECK!! Vampires!   WHAT THE DECK!! Vampires! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:40 pm

Deck Total [40]

EXTRA DECK

Abyss Dweller
Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon
Crimson Knight Vampire Bram
Daigusto Emeral
Gagaga Cowboy
Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger
Lavalval Chain
Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
Number 39: Utopia
Number 50: Blackship of Corn
Number 85: Crazy Box
Extra Deck [15]

Notes:
The Vampire engine's compelling and can do some powerful things, but it's always at its best when it's taking some measure of risk. Last format, where dragon ravine was so popular, one of the most devastating moves in the Vampire arsenal was Vampire Take over. With your opponent pitching a card to activate Ravine's effect, Takeover would destroy Ravine by replacing it with Vampire Kingdom, then grant you a free Special Summon from your graveyard: your opponent would lose two cards in the exchange (+2); you'd make a 1-for-1 trading Takeover for Kingdom (even [+2 in total]); and then you'd get a free monster – even a safe pick like Spirit Reaper or Goblin Zombie (+1 [+3 overall]. It was a devastating play that could even set up Xyz Summons for your next turn.

Today that's not an option, since Ravine's gone and Field Spells on the whole aren't as popular as they were. But by accepting that element of risk and focusing it elsewhere, weput together a cool strategy with a purposeful early game, feeding into a mid-game powered by skill drain, lots of Special Summons, and free 3000 ATK beatsticks. By boosting that early game build phase and adding more Special Summons, I think we've created a really fun strategy that can give the new top decks a run for their money.

It's a blast to play, and I hope you try it out! 

Back to top Go down
https://republic00h.board-directory.net

WHAT THE DECK!! Vampires!
Page 1 of 1